Broome to Darwin Tour
Our Broome to Darwin Safari will take you along the Gibb River Road, to explore the rugged Kimberley Region. You’ll visit the gorges and waterholes, beautiful camp grounds, working cattle stations and see the Bungle Bungles in the Purnululu National Park from the air, thanks to our partnership with AVIAIR, finishing the tour in the tropical city of Darwin.
To book your Broome to Darwin Tour and Safari, click here!
Season 2018: May 2nd - September 26th
Every Wednesday 6:00 am
From Beaches of Broome and The Kimberley Klub YHA Backpackers
Approx. 6:00pm Day 8
$2695 - Camp
$3560 - Camp + Twin/Double
$4590 - Camp + Single
All prices are Per Person $AUD
7 nights camping, all camping equipment, meals as listed, transport, park and station entry fees, attractions as listed, an experienced tour guide and Fun!
- Accommodation upgrades are subject to availability.
- All accommodation includes shared facilities unless otherwise stated on the itinerary.
- Upgrade package includes 3 nights camping and 4 nights in twin/double or single room.
- Upgrades require a minimum 6 week advanced booking.
- Includes all meals, activities, entry fees and camping equipment
- Accommodation packages available see booking page
- Not valid with any other offer
- Offer valid until September 26th 2018
- Travel period May 2nd 2018 to 26th September
Please Click Here for Terms & Conditions
Attention - This tour includes hikes up to 8 kilometres per day, often requiring some scrambling over uneven terrain. The tour requires a good level of fitness and is recommended for active travellers who want to experience the wild nature of Western Australia. Extreme temperatures can be experienced while travelling in the outback (very hot, very cold, and very humid). Please bring a small day pack for use when hiking and a pair of hiking boots is recommended.